Thursday 10 October 2013

Welcome to the Animated Kid!!!!

Hello I'm Billy Truscott and this is my first ever post on my new blog: The Animated Kid!!! This post will basically tell you what my blog will be about and what I'm planning to do. So, I give you:


THE ANIMATED KID

Well done old chap.
As you might have guessed, this will be another site giving you my thoughts on the latest news about animation, usually films. But first I'll get a big secret out of the way: At time of writing, I'm only 10!!!


WHAT!!!!!
Yes, it's true! I am really only ten, hence the name The Animated Kid. The whole point of this blog is to look at the world of animation from a child's perspective, and I will be completely honest about the topic. I will review the animated films that I have seen, whether they be in cinemas or released fifty years ago. I won't be able to review more adult films, but I think that's okay as most animated films are geared towards families. I also have to inform you that I live in Britain, so I won't be able to comment on new American releases until I see them here in the U.K. And for some films that may be a problem...

FOUR MONTHS!!!
I'll also do many other types of posts related to the topic, such as rotten tomatoes predictions and news, an award list at the end of each year, advertising views, and many, many more. And I think I'm done for my first ever post, so that's The Animated Kid, over and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment