Monday 21 October 2013

New Frozen Trailer (WITH ELSA!!!)

I know this is kind of old news but I haven't been able to get on this recently. But anyway, here it is: the brand new Frozen trailer!
I personally think it's amazing and miles better than any other trailers than I've seen for this movie before. It showcases the more serious and dramatic parts the movie has to offer whilst still throwing in a few jokes provided by the funny Olaf the Snowman, who I never really had a problem with.
As you can see in the picture above, Olaf is dancing (to a possible musical number) alongside some trolls, whom we have, up until now, never seen before. The design is... different but I like it. The trailer also focuses on Elsa a lot more with a few pieces of dialogue and a better insight to the tragic side of the character.

They both look absolutely beautiful and sad especially the one on the top, but Anna will come in to save the day!...hopefully. We also have a very bold statement in 'experience the greatest Disney animated event since The Lion King'. That's a very bold statement but they seem to have faith in this film, so then I do.
The picture above also shows a very sweet looking moment between Elsa and Hans, which gives me second thoughts about the latter being the villain.
The second half is played to Anna's song For the First Time in Forever, which sounds great both lyrically and by Kristen Bell's singing voice.
We also see Anna's hair turning white (which results in one of the funniest moments in the trailer), which will probably become an important plotpoint later in the film. What else can I say, the animation looks great, the story looks great, the characters look great, the whole movie just looks great and I can't wait to see it in December.

That's The Animated Kid, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment